last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled the 70's wood paneling off the dining room wall, removed the drywall, pulled the half assed insulation, caulked all the cracks and spray foamed any gaps. Put in new insulation and just started hanging new drywall. Figured out I don't like doing this....

I've had th yj 9 years and put around 4k on it, the wife's old grand Cherokee is 17 years old with 126. Tired of paying insurance on stuff that collects dust.
I'm in the same boat. I am swapping my insurance over to Idaho and realize all the money I throw away in cars I don't use.

Insulation, Drywall and paint is why we need immigrants.

well, I made it to another day!

so if you are reading this I quess you did too.

CONGRATULATIONS............................

Morning all. Should I by my wife a new 4x4 quad or just get a side x side I can use on my property?

Here's a pic of my hunting buddy's new Polaris 800 from last year.
IMG_1553.JPG

I already have a 4x4 gas utility cart but it has seen better days. I've used it for hunting but it is slow and has crappie suspension. It's nice because it is considered a golf cart so I can use it places I couldn't a side x side. I'm also leaning towards that and she already has a quad it's just not a nice 4x4.

Havasu I have been using the 200 dollar special laptops for years with no issue. It's nice because I can buy a new one in a few years and I'm only out 200 bucks.

Unless you are a gamer the cheap ones are great. I run my company off them

Latest posts

Back