What are you currently drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powerade gives me the runs. I did get 2 bottles of Gatorade the other day after work.

Havasu, I quit the caffeinne and have been paying better attention to everything I eat. I have been putting good foods in and it has helped me to keep moving. I went from drinking 2+ 2 liter bottles of Pepsi a day to water over night. Drank the rest of the Pepsi I had and then never bought anymore. I didn't cut back or anything I just up and quit. So far I am feeling much better.

As for you coffee drinkers. It has been proven to cause cancer. Well not the coffee but drinking it hot. If you drink anything that is over 150* it scalds your throat and damage can turn cancerous. So there ya go another reason to cut the caffeine and eat right.

I put ice in my coffee, I don't like getting burnt.

Started with a bloody mary and then a cold Busch beer or two a couple white Russians and now vodka and lemonade. I needed today!

Lemonade made from lemons I left in my truck for two days with the windows up in 105 degree temps, taste like crap.

Latest posts

Back