the random phone pics thread....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I love the Great Lakes. Lived 2 blocks off Lake Superior on the N. Side of the UP, in Munising one many years ago. Loved it.

Seetodayssunrise.jpg

do you know what crown molding is ?
add some to the top of the cabinets and it will change the look

Those cabinets are going!!! Hate them, PO hand made them but not our style. Kitchen is small.. Once old house sells that's another project wife wants done..

Those cabinets are going!!! Hate them, PO hand made them but not our style. Kitchen is small.. Once old house sells that's another project wife wants done..
You need to get BUSY....

1) Fix the fence
2) Do 'something' about those colors
3) Replace those cabinets
4) Put up crown moulding
5) Make the kitchen bigger

(and you may not want to post any other pics of the house so that list doesn't grow)

Last edited:
Dude, the list is WAY longer than that!! Colors are staying, wife picked them.

I honestly hate this house.. But couldn't pass it up. Bought off my father, for what he paid for it 16 years ago so I have instant equity.. Has pool for kids, school district we wanted, fenced in yard for pups, garage for me... But it's definitely NOT a forever home for us...

...and tape off those can lights before painting them! poke stick
Lol, was waiting for that one.. When we painted I told wife to not worry about edging lights. I wanted to put in LED ones.. Well those cans are GLUED the ceiling.. Appearently they kept falling out so he glued them to ceiling....

This is Medusa the Drone. It was taking photo of parents and myself, I took a photo back at it.
Thought it was neat.

MUDUSA drone looking at me 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back