Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the remaining 1/4 are shitheads that don't work, and are bought and paid for by living on government assistance. Oh, and my next door neighbors.
What neighbors of mine, that I know, are Republican. Town is probably 80% Republican.

A List of Biden's Lifetime Accomplishments.......

1973 Biden enters politics.

1977 Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle" . Fact check me.

1983 Biden Taxes Social Security .

1988 *Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism.

1993 BIDEN Taxes Social Security, AGAIN .

1994 Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today.
This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe.
This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Fact check me, it's true.

1997 Hang on, not through yet.

2003 Still nothing.

2008 Calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American.

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

2020: NOW HE'S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.
Have a good day, pray for the Republic!

2021 began to fuck America

2022 FUCKS the USA even more. Fact check me. It's true.

Makes me feel good to know I have accomplished more than the president

Makes me feel good to know I have accomplished more than the president
If you get up in the morning by yourself and took a shit you have done more than that dickwad has since festering up the office!

If you get up in the morning by yourself and took a shit you have done more than that dickwad has since festering up the office!
I'm just saying I've done more good this week than he has in his career.

A new California bill would allow illegal immigrants to become police officers in the state.

"Existing law, with certain exceptions, prohibits a person who is not a citizen of the United States from being appointed as a member of the California Highway Patrol. This bill would remove that prohibition, and would make conforming changes," the bill states.

SB 960, proposed by Democrat Sen. Nancy Skinner, would remove the provision that an individual must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States in order to become a police officer.

A new California bill would allow illegal immigrants to become police officers in the state.

"Existing law, with certain exceptions, prohibits a person who is not a citizen of the United States from being appointed as a member of the California Highway Patrol. This bill would remove that prohibition, and would make conforming changes," the bill states.

SB 960, proposed by Democrat Sen. Nancy Skinner, would remove the provision that an individual must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States in order to become a police officer.

The fox guarding the hen house. Perfect, what could go wrong.

Highway patrol are called Auto Club with a gun! They don't investigate many crimes at all.

the Ca assholes are too damn busy with writing tickets for doing 72mph on a Hiway with a limit of 70....

the Ca assholes are too damn busy with writing tickets for doing 72mph on a Hiway with a limit of 70....
About 20 years ago I got one here for 66 in a 65. $80. And it would have cost me $300 of work to fight it.

My daughter got a ticket doing 26 in a 25. I was working at the time, so I fought it up to the judge bringing both me and the asshole cop into his chambers. I won, he apologized.

My daughter got a ticket doing 26 in a 25. I was working at the time, so I fought it up to the judge bringing both me and the asshole cop into his chambers. I won, he apologized.
It would have cost me too much money to take time off.

It would have cost me too much money to take time off.
I'm willing to go broke fighting for stupid things but then again I'm not very smart. I told the development I work in to pound sand yesterday because we have constant schedule issues. The foundation guys drag their feet and run weeks late and they don't push everyone so we just don't get time to do our job. Yesterday I was digging out a driveway when the concrete guys told me to go somewhere else because they needed to work there. I parked my excavator and dump truck, locked them up and drove away in my pickup. Leaving them in their way. I lost it when they moved my excavator. Told the superintendent I'm done, im not putting up with this crap anymore. Then I realized I have 10 employees that need to pay their bills and went back to work.

Feb 16, 2022 — The study found that ethanol is at least 24% more carbon-intensive than gasoline.

In fact, Searchinger's group's study, published online by Science magazine, shows those actions end up releasing huge amounts of carbon dioxide. The study finds that over a 30-year span, biofuels end up contributing twice as much carbon dioxide to the air as that amount of gasoline would, when you add in the global effects... https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...oryId=18784732

……. Then I realized I have 10 employees that need to pay their bills and went back to work.

Don't you mean, you pay their bills... are these the same ones that get to work late, or get there and just lean up on the trucks, or damage your equipment... yeah, I'd be really concerned about them, while losing profits with wasted time, equipment repair costs and ever rising fuel expenditures...
You'd probably be better off just setting a tent up with chairs, a table and a cooler of beer for them, doing the work all by yourself and not having them tearing up your equipment !

Don't you mean, you pay their bills... are these the same ones that get to work late, or get there and just lean up on the trucks, or damage your equipment... yeah, I'd be really concerned about them, while losing profits with wasted time, equipment repair costs and ever rising fuel expenditures...
You'd probably be better off just setting a tent up with chairs, a table and a cooler of beer for them, doing the work all by yourself and not having them tearing up your equipment !

I can understand and see your point, Chris is thinking with his heart and not his check book. There comes a time though when one has to sit down and add up the accounts payable on repairs and time lost.
JMO.

Latest posts

Back