Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1611807374636.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk, Donald Trump Jr. join forces to create a new Social Media platform to put Facebook out of business.
Just announced "Trump Force One" will be launched via SpaceX within next few weeks. On Jan.20th at 8:02 a.m. Elon Musk launched 60 Starlink satellites into orbit, bringing the total number to 143. Hopefully this is "Checkmate" to Facebook & Twitter and all of "Big Tech

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk, Donald Trump Jr. join forces to create a new Social Media platform to put Facebook out of business.
Just announced "Trump Force One" will be launched via SpaceX within next few weeks. On Jan.20th at 8:02 a.m. Elon Musk launched 60 Starlink satellites into orbit, bringing the total number to 143. Hopefully this is "Checkmate" to Facebook & Twitter and all of "Big Tech
We can only hope this is true. I'm sick of the conservative platform being cancle cultured.

• The senate yesterday 97-3 to support keeping the U.S. Embassy in Israel in Jerusalem
  • 50-50 on a failed amendment supporting the free exercise of religion
  • 50-50 on a failed amendment opposing the Biden administration’s move to restrict oil and gas leasing on federal lands
  • 50-50 on a failed amendment opposing a federal carbon tax
  • 50-50 on a failed amendment opposing stimulus checks for people in prison
  • 53-47 in favor of an amendment supporting the expansion of health savings accounts
  • 50-50 on a failed amendment to oppose packing the Supreme Court
  • 50-50 on a failed amendment to support the border wall
  • 51-50 in favor of a budget resolution for coronavirus relief allowing the Senate to proceed using budget reconciliation rules (to avoid a GOP filibuster)

With the exception of support for the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem, nearly everything was split across party lines with one other exception, an amendment opposing the defunding of police that passed 100-0.

I found these numbers interesting. As reported by the CDC and dr Samadi.

Here are the US deaths by year and the change from the previous year.

Year 2017: 2,818,503 Americans died

Year 2018: 2,839,205 deaths (20,702 more than the previous year 2017)

Year 2019: 2,855,000 deaths (16,300 more than the previous year 2018)

The year of the pandemic ...

Year 2020: 2,913,144 deaths (57,641 more than the previous year 2019)

HOWEVER, there were zero deaths from Covid-19 during 2018, and 2019 and the jump from 2019 was only 57,641 ???

I've been told that COVID is responsible now for 400,000 + deaths. Shouldn't the 2020 number be a lot higher?

So, the question becomes: How many people died of COVID and How many died (of other causes) WITH COVID?

It makes you wonder if this wasn’t a very well-orchestrated plan,
OR an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place with the United States front and center.

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover. (And everyone I know who got infected wore a mask, religiously).
About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Most all of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation, Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

Isolate people, we do this for prisoners who we want to break mentally. This is the way to dehumanize them. It’s not a natural mental state for humans.

Close Temples and Churches - prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa and BLM to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Riot, Loot and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police.

Now ask yourself.. and be honest, are we all being played by those who want to destroy America? This is how you destroy a Nation from within and look how fast it happened?

Will it continue to work? I guess that depends on you and me.

I did not write this but I did look at the numbers when a Dr. Samadi first brought these numbers to everyone’s attention and the social media midgets kept trying to knock him off all platforms... but it needs to be shared.

Makes you wonder ... MAKES ME WONDER...

This was just posted on the California Retired Cop FB page.

In San Diego County, all First Responders are getting vaccinated...EXCEPT law enforcement. In an effort to rectify the situation, a motion was made today by a member of the Board of Supervisors to include the police, and it was seconded by the other Republican on the Board. It was then put to a vote, and promptly shot down by the 3 Democrats on the Board. Why? According to Nathan Fletcher, the Board President, cops don't give CPR, and for every cop that gets a vaccination, they'd have to take one away from an elderly person. So, Mr. Fletcher, please explain your justification for Cannabis Dispensary Workers getting vaccinated. And did you feel any pangs of guilt when you received YOUR vaccination, knowing you were taking one away from an elderly person? How about we stop politicizing this pandemic and do what's right. While I wish you no ill-will, I sincerely hope that if a medical emergency should befall you there is a cannabis worker nearby to start CPR while you await the arrival of the Fire Dept.

If Trump conspired with the rioters then why haven't any of the rioters been charged with conspiring?

Latest posts

Back