Media

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This 19 year old ex-cheerleader now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper, was watching a road in Pakistan that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target (she shot him).

It turned out he
was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a U.S. patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers.
The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards. She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his rectum and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her. (Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields) and the last thing that came out of his mouth ... was his ass!
sniper.jpg

A young father from Texas who caught a 47 year old man sexually assaulting his 5 year old daughter will not be charged for beating the molester to death! The father was alerted by another child and ran to a remote shack hearing screams, and found the man and his daughter with their underwear off. He went into a rage beating the man with his bare hands, then called 911 for help. Under Texas law, deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault. Sounds like justice to me! I think he's a hero! You're ok with what the dad did, right?!!

A young father from Texas who caught a 47 year old man sexually assaulting his 5 year old daughter will not be charged for beating the molester to death! The father was alerted by another child and ran to a remote shack hearing screams, and found the man and his daughter with their underwear off. He went into a rage beating the man with his bare hands, then called 911 for help. Under Texas law, deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault. Sounds like justice to me! I think he's a hero! You're ok with what the dad did, right?!!

I have absolutely no problem with what him beating him to death.

GREAT JOB PHILADELPHIA PD!
COPS TAKE A KNEE THEN WALK OUT ON REDSKINS LEAVING THEM STRANDED IN THEIR LOCKER ROOM OVERNIGHT . . .The Washington Redskins allowed 11 of their players to take a knee for the National Anthem Monday night, enraging fans and local law enforcement in Philadelphia. After the game, the 14 officers assigned to seeing the team safely to their bus decided to show them the same respect they’re showing our veterans.The men lined up in front of the door, took a knee, put a fist in the air and shouted “Blue Lives Matter!” Then the captain informed them that they were “on their own” and the corp walked out. With nobody to make sure they weren’t mauled by angry fans, the ‘Skins decided to hunker down for the night and have a little slumber party right in their locker room instead.Because they had no other choice. Their buses sitting right outside and a long ride ahead of them, it wasn’t until after 5 AM when tailgating closes at the stadium that the team was safe enough to start their long-haul back to DC.The Philadelphia Police Department released a statement that those officers are on the stadium payroll during games and therefore not subject to disciplinary action. Stadium officials say the matter will be handled internally. In other words, good job, fellas. Show those entitled brats how things really work.Copied from another brother

GREAT JOB PHILADELPHIA PD!
COPS TAKE A KNEE THEN WALK OUT ON REDSKINS LEAVING THEM STRANDED IN THEIR LOCKER ROOM OVERNIGHT . . .The Washington Redskins allowed 11 of their players to take a knee for the National Anthem Monday night, enraging fans and local law enforcement in Philadelphia. After the game, the 14 officers assigned to seeing the team safely to their bus decided to show them the same respect they’re showing our veterans.The men lined up in front of the door, took a knee, put a fist in the air and shouted “Blue Lives Matter!” Then the captain informed them that they were “on their own” and the corp walked out. With nobody to make sure they weren’t mauled by angry fans, the ‘Skins decided to hunker down for the night and have a little slumber party right in their locker room instead.Because they had no other choice. Their buses sitting right outside and a long ride ahead of them, it wasn’t until after 5 AM when tailgating closes at the stadium that the team was safe enough to start their long-haul back to DC.The Philadelphia Police Department released a statement that those officers are on the stadium payroll during games and therefore not subject to disciplinary action. Stadium officials say the matter will be handled internally. In other words, good job, fellas. Show those entitled brats how things really work.Copied from another brother
It's about damn time somebody stands up to these entitled pussies, Good Job Philly PD!

We're screwed. We will never have a Republican in office with these rigged ballots. Even my grandparents voted for Biden, so I will never visit their graves again, as I have for the last 40 years.

Latest posts

Back