last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure he is recovering from a nasty hangover after being in a house full of liberal snowflakes all day.

Good damn early morning. Mama is sick and coughed all night.

Brisket was awesome, company not so much. Had to listen to people hate on Trump and love on Muslims for a few hours.

I'm sure he is recovering from a nasty hangover after being in a house full of liberal snowflakes all day.

Good damn early morning. Mama is sick and coughed all night.
I tried to reason with a liberal. It was like hitting myself in the head with a hammer over and over again expecting a different result. I tried to point out that every country that has let Muslims in has had a spike in crime because of it. And that their culture is justill different and that Islam is not a good religion. They proceeded to let me know all these Muslims and refugees are people just like you and me and are good people. All this crime was not because of them or liberals and that it is a small group of people just trying to make them look bad.

And I didn't drink much or I would have smacked some common sense into them. Had to stay sober to have restraint.

They follow Mohammed. Who for most of his life used violence to convert others to Islam. And only Islam says that if you do not convert it is a mercy to behead you. It is ok in Islam to have several wives of which you used violence to get. Mohammed had a nine years old wife for sex. Islam is a religion of slavery as well. They have a market that you can buy sell and trade people. This is all their normal lifestyle and culture. These are the reasons it would never work bringing them here.

They just wanted to copy the election and pretend they were losing until the end.

had to goodby to Harley Dawg, best dog ever RIP Harley you will forever be in my heart

Latest posts

Back