last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame on you.....

Bernie, not you Chris.

People mentioned a few examples of the lace I am at right now where 1300 a month for health care is just not affordable. He pretty much blamed me. There was one lady who had a few hair shops and 49 employees, she explained that she just doesn't make enough profit to afford healthcare for all her employees and she can not raise her prices and stay in business. He beat around the bush and then told her that she basically just needs to afford it and pay for it. as it is her responsibility.

I read about that Bernie encounter and obviously he's never signed an employee paycheck or built a business. 49 employees is reasonable size but not large, and the health care is a mess in the US and got worse 8 years ago. Those that voted for it before reading it should be horse whipped.

Hope you get to feeling much better soon havasu/Mark. And I do like that sharing with the rioters concept. Best use for that type of bug.

Latest posts

Back