last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked at a Toyota dealer as a line mechanic but got tired of the long drive to KC Kn. I was living in Buckner, so it was still a drive. Joe offered me a job so I took it. I made as much there as at Toyota. And he paid me part of my wages in cash. Wondered why we had so many FBI as customers. Then I found out that Joe's aunt owned Central Bank. The Mafia bank. I met the Don. He offered me a job, but I did not want a job that I could not quit.

Worked at a Toyota dealer as a line mechanic but got tired of the long drive to KC Kn. I was living in Buckner, so it was still a drive. Joe offered me a job so I took it. I made as much there as at Toyota. And he paid me part of my wages in cash. Wondered why we had so many FBI as customers. Then I found out that Joe's aunt owned Central Bank. The Mafia bank. I met the Don. He offered me a job, but I did not want a job that I could not quit

Was his name Ciscio ? (sp?)

I knew the son! ...went to school with him.
They 'owned' a lot of "vending machines"

Was his name Ciscio ? (sp?)
Presta, I also met Civella. The FBI thought that Civella was the Don. That was by design to keep the heat off Presta. My uncle and my cousin were in the Mafia. My uncle was supposed to be a simple fruit peddler. About 30 limos showed up for his funeral.

The 08 f250 i have, we painted a grey stripe a couple years ago at the bottom because there was rust and that was easier than painting the whole truck. Today i am redoing that stripe along with the bumpers, headache rack and adding fender flares painted the pueblo gold color that came factory on these trucks. It looks much better already.

20230130_191458.jpg
20230130_192824.jpg

Morning all. Going to go look at a job then hit the junk yard, they put out 6 new superduty this week, maybe ill find some proper seats.

Love small town life. Story on the front page of our local paper about a kids shooting competition. Can't imagine that in some places.

Latest posts

Back