last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Truck sure doesn't look to me to be a pile of crap.
It was before i started cleaning it up. It surprises me how people can screw up a newer truck so bad. Im still driving my 07 ram that i bought in 09 and it still looks and works like new and ive used it for work for years. That ford is an 08 and needed a new motor, new interior and half new paint just to look decent again.

That Truck sure doesn't look to me to be a pile of crap.
Funny thing, the truck has tan interior, the old seats which i thought were tan were actually grey but so dirty they looked tan and matched the rest of the interior.

Morning. Years ago I bought cars from a dealer that were headed to an auction. Most were so dirty that you could not tell what color they were.
Later on, I worked on police cars. They were road hard and put away wet.

I just drive cars home from the auction.
I was buying cars for $75-$125. cleaning them, fixing minor problems and selling them for $750. to $1000. Got to working 60-70 hours a week and just did not have the time anymore.

Its been below freezing for three days now. Just went to the do it yourself car wash. How do they keep all that stuff from freezing up outside.

I was buying cars for $75-$125. cleaning them, fixing minor problems and selling them for $750. to $1000. Got to working 60-70 hours a week and just did not have the time anymore.
I buy them for 1500 and sell them for 300. Im doing it backwards but at least i get some use out of then. I paid 2600 for that f250 a few years ago. Even after putting a motor in it im still ahead

Pulled the truck out of the shop, its back in service.
20230201_160636.jpg
20230201_160658.jpg

Latest posts

Back