last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once had a girlfriend who drove a Pinto. I had a lifted GMC 4x4. She came over and parked behind my truck. I didnt see it when I backed up and honestly drove onto the hood and squashed it. Those were the days.

I once had a girlfriend who drove a Pinto. I had a lifted GMC 4x4. She came over and parked behind my truck. I didnt see it when I backed up and honestly drove onto the hood and squashed it. Those were the days.
Your Mom is still mad about you wrecking her car.... Ouch, Oh wait, That may have gone too far... OOOpps..

DONT ban ME...

Hey Barrie. Keep your head low, Ken is throwing bombs. Wait until he sees his post count go back to zero. This forum has alot of fun options.
Hey, wait... I was just kidding about your Mom !!!!

…. your sister did forgive you!

Hey Barrie. Keep your head low, Ken is throwing bombs. Wait until he sees his post count go back to zero. This forum has alot of fun options.

It would be funnier to see barries go to 00,005...

….. but then he would have to report himself again !

That g/f ended up yet another ex wife I bought a house for. Fricken women are expensive. I should take Ken's advice and just masterbate.
Hmmmm… Great trade, A house for a Pinto... Now that was Genius !

Oh noooo!!!! :eek:
It's all my fault..... I woke up and fixed Ken a cup of hot cocoa with miniature marshmallows in his "Donald Trump is still president mug" and look what happens!!!
Sorry guys :oops:

Oh noooo!!!! :eek:
It's all my fault..... I woke up and fixed Ken a cup of hot cocoa with miniature marshmallows in his "Donald Trump is still president mug" and look what happens!!!
Sorry guys :oops:

Hey, WHO WOULDN'T CELIBRATE, HE is still PRESS...….

Damn girl. See what happens when you give him a little? He is our of control now!

SHE, doesn't give anything.... REAL men Take what they WANT !!!!

(...or something like that)

She can't see that can she?

Latest posts

Back