last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want some of what he is on. I'm tired, who wants to run this excavator for me

Damn I wanted to tell him that I will work for homemade pancakes.

GREAT, and how you will work!

Homemade are the ONLY kind I make... Best damn Pancakes on the planet, "on the Planet" does not include California.

I want some of what he is on. I'm tired, who wants to run this excavator for me

Hell, I'll do it !

......as long as I get my road done, or.... find a Scrambler here in my garage, hint, hint.

Now I bet all ya is sad I found a way in here,

It's just like when I was growing up. I would go to school in the morning and when I got back home, I would find they had moved!!! But I was always able to find them!!!! I suppose that was my early RANGER training,

Ken took too much nitroglycerin, but it is worn off and he's probably back to sleeping

I slept too much last night, got up all 'wide eyed and bushy tailed'

What the hell does that even mean anyway? !!!!

Ken took too much nitroglycerin, but it is worn off and he's probably back to sleeping

Yeah, yeah...

like this coming from the guy that emailed me like a thousand times just begging me to get logged on to the new site

you missed me, you missed me, you wanted me back here, you missed me!

I thought you guys were a little crazy, but, a pair of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan wore for one game sold for $560,000.

I have a pair of New Balance that I have worn for just about one year I'll sell for say, $5.60

Paypal + shipping ?

Latest posts

Back