last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idaho is close to lots of things, for instance the middle of nowhere.

Good early morning. Spend last night fighting at a community meeting, tomorrow I have second meeting with the mayor, planning commission and city council, and then Saturday we have a huge meeting with the community. Seems Amazon wants to place a 300,000 sq ft logistics center in the last 50 acres of undeveloped land right in the middle of the city. There is parking for 1104 Amazon Sprinter vans, 300 parking spots for passenger cars, and will allow 53' tractor/trailers running 24 hours a day. We already can't get out of our neighborhood. Absolutely no sales tax, future road maintenance fees, no signal improvements, nothing. Fuck Jeff Bezos.

Good early morning. Spend last night fighting at a community meeting, tomorrow I have second meeting with the mayor, planning commission and city council, and then Saturday we have a huge meeting with the community. Seems Amazon wants to place a 300,000 sq ft logistics center in the last 50 acres of undeveloped land right in the middle of the city. There is parking for 1104 Amazon Sprinter vans, 300 parking spots for passenger cars, and will allow 53' tractor/trailers running 24 hours a day. We already can't get out of our neighborhood. Absolutely no sales tax, future road maintenance fees, no signal improvements, nothing. Fuck Jeff Bezos.

I definitely would be fighting that right to the bitter end.

So my daughter doesn't like it when I drop her off at school in my work truck. I'm trying to explain to her that my work truck is probably the truck most these other parents and teachers wish they had and not to be embarrassed. It's a nearly new diesel dually, what rancher or farmer wouldn't want it

So my daughter doesn't like it when I drop her off at school in my work truck. I'm trying to explain to her that my work truck is probably the truck most these other parents and teachers wish they had and not to be embarrassed. It's a nearly new diesel dually, what rancher or farmer wouldn't want it
Things change. I remember my sister driving my dad's dump truck to school when her car was broke down.

That's how kids are these days, everyone should be driving a Lexus or something like that.

Just passed a power company truck towing an enclosed cab side x side with tracks, I want that job

That's how kids are these days, everyone should be driving a Lexus or something like that.
Which is odd because we have nicer cars than most of the community. She likes my older dodge truck.

You should make her walk to school, like my dad use to threaten me with on a weekly basis. He told me he walked 2 miles, uphill both ways, in severe snow storms, in a suburb outside of Los Angeles. Dad's don't lie, do they?

They just built a fulfillment center right next to my work at 51st Ave and Van Buren in Phoenix recently. I have a special hate for the majority of OTR truckers here in Phoenix, they're now EVERYWHERE around my work and it's a bitch.

I know you're lost, but me and the 5 other tanker drivers you're holding up got places to be. Fuck out of our way.

Latest posts

Back