last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL,are you going to be able to bail early on this beautiful Friday?
Beautiful, hell one minute it's hot and sunny, the next it's hot and raining. Probably leave a little earlier than usual.

Evening everyone.. Been a beautiful day here. Put 6 hours in at work, mowed and trimmed the front yard, trimmed the back yard, and fixed the plumbing on the pool slide... After dinner I need to run and grab more fuel for the mower.

Evening everyone.. Been a beautiful day here. Put 6 hours in at work, mowed and trimmed the front yard, trimmed the back yard, and fixed the plumbing on the pool slide... After dinner I need to run and grab more fuel for the mower.

Too ambitious for me, all I've done is trim the yard and a load of laundry.

I understand completely.
It's so sad.. Her mother is, well a whinny self centered brat and is making her daughter the same way.. She's even home schooling her, this poor kid needs to go to school to get away from her mother.. We have her because her mother "needed a break".. Wife's brother works a LOT to pay bills and wife stays home doesn't work and can't handle raising 1 kid... Smh....

It's so sad.. Her mother is, well a whinny self centered brat and is making her daughter the same way.. She's even home schooling her, this poor kid needs to go to school to get away from her mother.. We have her because her mother "needed a break".. Wife's brother works a LOT to pay bills and wife stays home doesn't work and can't handle raising 1 kid... Smh....

Agree, the kid needs to learn to socialize.

image.jpeg
Hey gang,what's shakin'??

Latest posts

Back