last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin all who are up at this fine hour.
Good morning Roadyy!
What's so fine about it?
Good morning Rip!
Been up two hours, walked the dog, watered the plants, did some cleaning on the work truck, second cup of coffee and thinking about taking a nap.
Good morning Tom!
Morning, had a cup, working on my second
I have plans to do absolutely nothing today,
Good morning frodo!

Morning all! Today is range day. I'll be shooting with my son and two grandkids, ages 13 and 11. Both can shoot a gnat's ass at 25 yards with their 9mm's. It's a early Father's Day for me.

Im waiting on an estimate for a portable building I want to make stalls out of. Its a temporary pasture so I would like to have the option of taking the building with me to be used at new pasture when it's done. When my permanent barn is built then this building can be used for hay and equipment storage.

Morning all! Today is range day. I'll be shooting with my son and two grandkids, ages 13 and 11. Both can shoot a gnat's ass at 25 yards with their 9mm's. It's a early Father's Day for me.

outstanding day for you ahead, nothing greater than spending range time with your kids.

Good morning, hope you and your boys have a good day.
Good morning JF.
Good morning everyone, I think I will join the do absolutely nothing club today.
Good morning Barrie.

Hey Barrie, John is back on WB, just under a new name. I tried to help him on the phone but still no luck.

Latest posts

Back