last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used one, would love to have one. I have a couple friends that do have them and they love them. Try some different pellets and see what you like best.

I have a buddy with one, makes great meat but still not the same as a wood smoker. I would like to have one for lazy days but I like the real better.

I'm just now getting to my Breaking Bad binge. I haven't been this hooked on a show since Southland. I can see why it has a cult following.

In other news, I have a severe misfire at full throttle on my truck, power loss, and I had my tail pipes cut off yesterday and a bunch of charcoal looking crap came out of the pipes. Blown plenum gasket and clogged cat it would appear. Time for a Hughes intake manifold and other goodies.

I just remembered I started watching a few months ago, and got about 3 minutes in before the laugh track made me want to throw up. Sorry.
That bugged me on the first episode but I havent noticed it much since so either I got used to it or they toned it down.

Wasn't supposed to work today, didn't finish the job yesterday. Something about shoveling a few yards of dirt that is tiring. Hopefully get it done this morning so I don't have to have the sitter pick the kids up from school.

Latest posts

Back