last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought my father in law to work with me, what do you think will go wrong?

I put the new Cadi in the shop for its first oil change and to fix a 1/4" glob of paint on the roof. They gave me a loaner for 4 days and picked up the car last night. They advised it went to the body shop and they sanded down the glob of paint and repainted the roof. Once I got home, I noticed there is a bunch of silver paint on the hood. Yeah, I'm pissed and I am returning this morning to raise hell with these ya-hoo's.

I put the new Cadi in the shop for its first oil change and to fix a 1/4" glob of paint on the roof. They gave me a loaner for 4 days and picked up the car last night. They advised it went to the body shop and they sanded down the glob of paint and repainted the roof. Once I got home, I noticed there is a bunch of silver paint on the hood. Yeah, I'm pissed and I am returning this morning to raise hell with these ya-hoo's.
I would have dealt with the glib, repaints never last

Well he didnt break anything but he did wait till we were finished prepping the garage to hose it down and when I said that he decided to roll it again, only wanted an hour doing that. Then ran my wacker over ground that was done so we could fix it again. Other than that he was a help.

Need someone smarter than me, not hard to find. Dodge has been losing a little antifreeze. Pressure tested the radiator, it holds. cap holds. Should I pull the thermostat and test again? Is there a way to test the overflow system? No water in the oil or trans fluid.

Need someone smarter than me, not hard to find. Dodge has been losing a little antifreeze. Pressure tested the radiator, it holds. cap holds. Should I pull the thermostat and test again? Is there a way to test the overflow system? No water in the oil or trans fluid.
Probably the overflow bottle or is the water pump weeping? I've had horrible luck with dodge water pumps. They never go out but they weep

Guess it could be the water pump. I need to check it out this weekend.
You should be able to see if coolant has been coming out the weep hole with a mirror. It will be cleaner or dirtier depending on how clean your motor was.

Why are we wasting all this time questioning Brett Kavanaugh

We have a Dodge Caravan heater core to do Monday.

Why are we wasting all this time questioning Brett Kavanaugh
Thank the liberals who can't stand to have another conservative on the bench. I watched a little of his interrogation, what a farce. I wish we would vet congressmen the same way they are going after him. Damn I hate politics.

Evening, I'm on a date with two beautiful girls.

Latest posts

Back