last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's that clean air. Surely gunna hurt your lungs. Move immediately back to So Cal since you always sleep good here!
No thanks but I will be down there on the 19th for a few days. Gonna head out to quartzsite to the flea market

Need a copy of tax returns for 2016 and 15. Can't find them. IRS is closed for vacation until the 8th. Idiots.

question for Y'all, is the housing market going full on retard in your area, down here we have new developments going in one on top of another ,,,, and there are at least a dozen homes in my small subdivision for sale.

question for Y'all, is the housing market going full on retard in your area, down here we have new developments going in one on top of another ,,,, and there are at least a dozen homes in my small subdivision for sale.
Building is going crazy here in Idaho and in California where I run my company.

New construction here is pretty much non-existent. No land available, we are in the middle of nearly 7M ac of Nationa Forrest's. That is why Property is so high ($$$$) here.

But, it is a near paradise !!!

Last edited:
They might be building one home in my area, ours is likes cause, already built and surrounded by public land.

They just built 400 homes on the S/W side of out town, another 400 homes due West of our house, 85 condos due East of our house, and now trying to build 500 more homes North of our house. We finally went to the city council meeting as a group and demanded they quit the building until they offer us more schools, wider roads, and more retail stores. (I'm sure we didn't stop them so we are preparing to demand this with our upcoming votes.)

They just built 400 homes on the S/W side of out town, another 400 homes due West of our house, 85 condos due East of our house, and now trying to build 500 more homes North of our house. We finally went to the city council meeting as a group and demanded they quit the building until they offer us more schools, wider roads, and more retail stores. (I'm sure we didn't stop them so we are preparing to demand this with our upcoming votes.)

Who in hell is buying all those houses and how can they afford them?

Average home around here is $600k. Obviously had a previous home and moving up in the world. Also both the hubby and wife both work. Yeah, I scratch my head on how they do it as well. If and when the bottom falls out, there are going to be lots of bankruptcies.

Who in hell is buying all those houses and how can they afford them?
the new houses being built down here start at 300k and up to 1.5 mil. 1500 new homes on a golf course being built. 1000 new home going in in another part of town, 1200 town homes and retail center going in in another part of town,,, all the farms are being sold and developers are planting houses like rows of corn.

the new houses being built down here start at 300k and up to 1.5 mil. 1500 new homes on a golf course being built. 1000 new home going in in another part of town, 1200 town homes and retail center going in in another part of town,,, all the farms are being sold and developers are planting houses like rows of corn.
Same is happening in Boise area. I hate that it is happening but since I'm in construction I like to make money.

All you gearhead types. I'm on a quest!!!
If you have some old carbs sitting around would you look to see if you have a;

CARTER 4936 S w/the idle stop solenoid!!!

Thx
Ken
RLTW

Latest posts

Back