last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning guys. Thinking of looking for a job today

Trying to figure out what I want to do the rest of my life. Closing down my company soon, might flip a house or two and see how that goes.

Trying to figure out what I want to do the rest of my life. Closing down my company soon, might flip a house or two and see how that goes.
You can't just do the same kind of work where you are now? I moved my business 100 miles once. It was slow for a few months and then got busier than ever.

You can't just do the same kind of work where you are now? I moved my business 100 miles once. It was slow for a few months and then got busier than ever.
I can and have already started it here but haven't jumped in. Still trying to figure out how they do things, everything is different than what I am used to. Really I would rather do something different, I'm pretty burnt out on pipeline work

Y'all tucked in for the evening? It is overcast here, therefore it is warm still. We even have the doors open right now.
Its 24 right now. Don't worry though, in August when you are stuck inside with the doors shut we will have our doors open.

Morning all. My company finally left but they brought me another cold. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Latest posts

Back