last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 7 deer in my front yard right now. Why can't season be now.

Shoot 'em and tell the authorities you were having a flashback from living in California and thought burglars were about to break into your house!
Nobody would show up to question me where I live. It's more of an honesty thing.

You just need a bow, an arrow, a sharp knife, small saw, a place to hang one up for awhile and a freezer !!!!

You just need a bow, an arrow, a sharp knife, small saw, a place to hang one up for awhile and a freezer !!!!
I have all that and already butcher my own deer. It's that poaching thing I was trying to avoid

evening check in, cold here in florida, it was 31° this morning could go down to 29° tonight,, but back to 70's on saturday.

Evening, it's my anniversary so we made steaks and tators. Wife is hoping she doesn't turn out like her parents.

Thanks. We did nothing but dinner today

Morning guys! Woke up at 2am and can't sleep, guess I'll have some coffee.

Evening Stephan, hope you are feeling better.
every day i'm a bit better. just need it to warm up a bit, some idiot thought it was a good idea to get rid of all the cold weather clothing,, i don't even own a long sleeve shirt.

Latest posts

Back