last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm already here. Will that suffice?
Can you go to my inlaws family Christmas party next week? It will only cost you about a grand for their requirement and you have to hate Trump and pray for Hillary. You also have to deal with people that have money and pretend they are dirt floor poor so you will foot the bill. and did I mention Drama, there is always drama.

I expressed my desire to stop going and my wife agrees but then it causes more drama in the family that she has to deal with. I told lets just piss them off to where they never want to talk to us again.

.....I expressed my desire to stop going and my wife agrees but then it causes more drama in the family that she has to deal with. I told lets just piss them off to where they never want to talk to us again.

Now THAT sounds like a plan !!!

Ken
RLTW

I have 30-40 cousins. (my grandmother had 13 kids) Thankfully I have not seen most of them for 40+ years. Works better that way with relatives.

Can you go to my inlaws family Christmas party next week? It will only cost you about a grand for their requirement and you have to hate Trump and pray for Hillary. You also have to deal with people that have money and pretend they are dirt floor poor so you will foot the bill. and did I mention Drama, there is always drama.

I expressed my desire to stop going and my wife agrees but then it causes more drama in the family that she has to deal with. I told lets just piss them off to where they never want to talk to us again.
i moved 1728 miles away from the nearest relative,, problem solved

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then...

...there was at least two of us !!!

Afternoon Stephan, yes still in Kentucky, how's things with you and your wife? Do you still have the Jetta?
passat, good running car, maintenance is expensive. wife and i are good, boy has been living with us because he picked up a DUI and got stuck here, can't wait till he's outta our hair,,, god i hate fucking kids.

passat, good running car, maintenance is expensive. wife and i are good, boy has been living with us because he picked up a DUI and got stuck here, can't wait till he's outta our hair,,, god i hate fucking kids.

Don't know why I thought that it was a Jetta, glad to hear that you and the wife are good.

i moved 1728 miles away from the nearest relative,, problem solved
I live 973 miles away from the nearest relative which means I have a 14 hour drive to be miserable in.

Latest posts

Back