last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goooooooooood Moorrrnnnnnning Jeeeeeperrrr Fooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

I backed out of buying those tractors, didn't want to move them when it's hot out. Instead I'm picking up a 1969 club cadet lawn tractor tonight. I have an addiction.

I backed out of buying those tractors, didn't want to move them when it's hot out. Instead I'm picking up a 1969 club cadet lawn tractor tonight.

I have an addiction.
You need an interdiction !

We could ALL get togther and go stay at his place for a month or two to fix him!!!

Ken

I say we do. Sounds like a party. Maybe the neighbors want to see me wearing my sequinned g string?

Oh Hell Yes, I'm in !!!!!

My Poolside pic.jpg

P A R R T E E E....

Hope you all had a good day.

btw; When are we going to show up at Chris's place for the next couple of months?
We can take the boat out and do some fishin... and have lawntractor races in the evening after dinner!!!

Hope you all had a good day.

btw; When are we going to show up at Chris's place for the next couple of months?
We can take the boat out and do some fishin... and have lawntractor races in the evening after dinner!!!
Just make sure you bring an impeller and thermostat, don't want no excuse about not having repair parts.

Just make sure you bring an impeller and thermostat, don't want no excuse about not having repair parts.
Not needed, just a few oars!

Thermostats are way over-rated... and an impeller... if the shear pin breaks thats what the oars are for, you all won't have to worry unless I putz on my thong and want to water ski... then you'll really have to make use of them oars !!!!

Ken

Latest posts

Back