last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to look at a 42 ford one ton truck right now. More yard art

Home again, everything's put away. Had 2 trees cut while we were gone to allow for an RV parking pad back by the fence. Now all I have to do is chisel out the rock hard dirt so I can level it up a bit.

20180729_151417.jpg
Post up some pics if you get it.
Didn't get it so I stopped by my buddies place and he offloaded a project on me. 47 chevy 1-1/2 ton with a factory power wagon dually bed

I have a dilemma, I have an opportunity to get three moline model z tractors and a trailer load of new spare parts for 2500 bucks. I love the old tractors and would love to get them but I'm not sure the wife will go for it. Should I do it and ask forgiveness or skip?

They all need love. One was in the middle of a complete rebuild when the owner died

I have a dilemma, I have an opportunity to get three moline model z tractors and a trailer load of new spare parts for 2500 bucks. I love the old tractors and would love to get them but I'm not sure the wife will go for it. Should I do it and ask forgiveness or skip?
Sneak them in while she's at the grocery, she'll never know the difference. If she asks, tell her they've been here for months. Then tell her she never pays attention to any thing around the shop.

I'm up in the air. Right now I'm dealing with rikrotorhead who decided to pull my boat out of the garage and clean it thinking I would take him out. It ticked me off because he never even asked to go out on it. I'm tired of having company. Need my own life back for a while.

In good news the wife is pregnant again.

Latest posts

Back