last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all. Chris, sure, I'll take that ticket. I have a feeling that you need to give yourself a day to relax. Come over, I'll drive you and if you want to stay the night to sober up, I got that covered as well. Let me know.
I have to be in San diego at 9pm to pick up my neighbor who is flying down to help fix all the tweeker electrical at the house so no drinking for me. I'm going to be staying just past closing at the air show to grab some small stuff to haul back north for them. You can meet me there or I can pick you up, either way works for me, I won't be down there until just before noon. Or you can go anytime to the VIP tent and tell them you are one of my group and they will give you a ticket

Morning guys. Getting ready to stain a deck

Too bad. It's gunna be a hot one there. I can just meet you there, since it seems it may be easier for you? If they use your long ass last name, I better get in line early so I will be able to spell it properly.

Yup under my name. Sucks it will be hot, that's part of the reason I'm only going for half day, I need to be there at the end so that's my only option. Would rather the morning. Just think of the pilots in the heat bubbles in the sky

Well, then, if ya got 10 extra minutes, can you begin texting me your exact spelling of your last name, and continue to the second text to finish it, since texts only accept so many characters.

I just took 30 gallons of hazardous waste to the county collection site and got yelled at because I guess there is a state law that says I can only transport 15 gallons. At least they took it.

Yesterday, me and a neighbor of my old house loaded my big band saw in my old work van. Have no idea how I will get it out. Weighs about 300-400 lbs.

Latest posts

Back