last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a rear spoiler for my Escape and these are the instructions that came with it.
IMG_20180504_193105.jpg

Evening. I'm trying to get my father in laws cj8 in trade for the work I'm doing on their house. Mother in law is on board so who knows, maybe I will have three jeeps soon.

Can I say I deserve it too?

I've been working like a Hebrew slave. Been putting in 12 hour days and have had one day off in 15 days. Going to take Sunday off to go to the airshow. I have an extra VIP ticket if you want to go mark?

Have made a bunch of progress on the property, have taken 31 dump loads out of there. Took the addition off the garage and put siding back up and have cleaned the yard. Today I moved about 6 tons of rock by hand. Every day I come home and barely make it through dinner before I pass out. Wonder if I've lost a pound?

Morning all. Chris, sure, I'll take that ticket. I have a feeling that you need to give yourself a day to relax. Come over, I'll drive you and if you want to stay the night to sober up, I got that covered as well. Let me know.

Latest posts

Back