last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are not alowed to do any sort of night hunts. Thanks CA.

not nuisance animals ? we cant hunt deer, but these guys are killing deer in farmers fields,that is legal
a deer heard can put a hurting on a field of soybeans

if a deer is eating your food garden, you can kill the deer, you are supposed to inform the game warden first
i just inform the freezer it will be having incoming, ck, supply of vacuum seal bags

Absolutely nothing taken at night or gunfire. To scared we might hit a stoned hippy on lsd wandering through the woods.

makes you see large frogs on top of volkswagons , or sound waves from speakers pin you to the wall..or perhaps a purple speck on a toilet seat will have you mesmerized for hours.

I saw Elvis once. At a Rite Aide by the beach.

yeah I heard him , buddy holly, Jimi Hendrix and Janice joplin was starting up a new band

here are some funky people

I got Banned from Keith's old place,hell I didn't know saying "Fuck" hurt so many feelings.
I think I'm going to cry, Ken,do you know of any support groups, I know you've been through this kinda thing?
Help a fellow Veteran out.
Maybe I'll just go shooting or ride the bike for 10 days,or get lost in the desert hunting,while doing LSD?

30-butthurt-report-form-internet-version.png
oh oh... I have some butt hurt forms, do you need to hand them out to the offended persons with the offended persons of pansy like offensive mannorisms

here is the rules on the butt hurted forms,
they must be filled out in triplet, no pc, or copy machine, old schoole copy paper only
a copy to Dr Benaway, Keeper of all things butthurt
copy to butthurter
copy to butthurted
the butthurted must make a copy , signed, and send a copy to Dr Benaway
and a signed copy back to the butt hurter
if any of these rules are not followed, the issuer of the butt hurted will be chained to Dr benaways truck bumper as he makes his rounds

G morning Barrie, ravenworks, and everybody else

Latest posts

Back