last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The musings of Festus Haggin

My pappy learnt me real early that they’s only three times when a feller handles a gun. That’s when he’s cleanin’ it or when he’s loadin’ it or when he’s fixin’ to use it. —“Killer at Large”

"Supposin' I was to go to work and learn how to... to read writin'. Well, how'd I know that the feller that... that wrote the writin' was a writin' the writin' right? See it could be that he wrote the writin' all wrong. Here I'd be just a readin' wrong writin', don't ya see? You probably been doin' it your whole life, just a readin' wrong writin' and not even knowin‘ it. —“The Devil's Outpost”

FestusTalk.jpg

You learn a thing a day, you store up smart.

The more a feller’s got on his mind, the less time he's got to think on any one thing. —“Prairie Wolfer”

If this gun goes off, it'll be the first thing that ever was inside yer head" —“Hard Luck Henry” Festus to Jefferson Dooley.

Festus Advice

The onliest thing you get from straddlin’ the fence is a sore backside. —“Prairie Wolfer”

I'll tell you this, you keep a stuffing them vittles away like that, you're gonna get so blamed fat you can't even stand up. —“The Hiders”

The way it appears to me, a doctor is supposed to be patient with his patients expecting him to have patience. And you're just a gonna wind up to where you ain't got no patients if you don't start a havin' some patience, I'll tell ya that! —“Doctor Herman Schultz, M.D.”

Newly, you hadn't oughta be a squallin' at these folks like that...—“The Hanging of Newly O'Brien”

My pappy learnt me real early that they’s only three times when a feller handles a gun. That’s when he’s cleanin’ it or when he’s loadin’ it or when he’s fixin’ to use it. —“Killer at Large”

good morning Chris, and EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Festus Insults

They're a hair trigger outfit just meaner than a four-headed rattlesnake. — “A Family of Killers”

If this gun goes off, it'll be the first thing that ever was inside yer head" —“Hard Luck Henry” Festus to Jefferson Dooley.

If that ain't a ornery looksome polecat. Look at them beady eyes! —“Like Old Times” (Festus is looking at a picture of Frank Eaton, who also is played by Ken Curtis)

Them two cubs of yourn was triple distilled ornery. The worst I have ever saw. —“The Avengers”

Let me tell you somethin’ about some of these folks in Dodge. They’re the greediest, cheaten’-ist, double-dealin’-ist bunch of yahoos that I have ever saw —“Byline”

You're a mighty man, Ben Snow. But you ain't got the sense to holler suey if the hogs are eatin' you up. —Island in the Desert

looks like i won, what is my prize, ? i really really really want a air freshner, cinnannimonnon

I have an extra new car smell if you want it.

buddy of mine just started a new youtube channel, this is he first film.
this wlill be strickly night hunts using a flir rs332 35mm on a 223
keep up with this link, this is gonna be fun

new film tonight
Think we found out how to keep better track for our records and can let the farmers enjoy our work..subscribe to nocturnal specialties

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back