last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I'm feeling a bit black today. You see, I'm currently in California, and today I feel black, just like my AR-15 feels like a BB Gun. I believe I will have a Courvoisier

Hell, I'm feeling a bit black today. You see, I'm currently in California, and today I feel black,...

That is interesting.
With kids now encouraged to choose what gender they want to be and race, even allowing birth certificates to not document this data...
Well I have decided that; I am a 89 year old blind Black Woman with one leg and only five tooths! And now I can apply for all kind of Liberal benefits for free $$, food, housing, healthcare and sum of dat gubrment cheeze!

So for now on call me Grama-Beulah

Where's can I gets my free phone?

Grama-Beulah, I went to Cal DMV to get a new license for the G/F. We found out that Jerry Brown allows illegals to get our driver's license with no supporting documents, but those of us WITH supporting documents must pay another $35 to get a license we can now fly with, which adds a small stamp saying our license is a supported license. Without it, we will need to carry our passport to fly anywhere, even one city away.

We have found a realtor who is helping us find a house in Prescott, Az. Not much to pick from currently, but we have finally reached our breaking point, since our city is adopting a 63% increase in our water bill to stuff the city with $40 million dollars as a "just in case" money supply.

Please take this disabled poor ole 89 year old blind black womans advice, look in other places than that shit-hole Prescott...
It is becoming more like California every day... YOU WILL REGRET IT !!!!
It IS turning into a Liberal hell hole.

Grama-Beulah.....

Whatever you do, don't move to idaho, it's horrible and you wouldn't like all this freedom.

We also have friends who are relocating to Boise, Idaho.

I hear ya Grama, but my measly PERS pension won't allow me to even purchase a miner's flop house in your area, not to mention, hell, how many hours away is your nearest Home Depot or Costco. Sticks is one thing, but damn Grama, you are in the sticks!

Home Depot is less than a mile away, four to five minutes.
Same with grocery stores, JCP, BigO, Discount Tire, Sears maybe three miles, 20-30 resturants within four to five miles....

Seriously, you will not like Prescott once there.

Y'all missed breakfast with Barrie this morning. All I can say is don't snooze next month.

No one has said where it is, I drove all over Sedona, Cottonwood, Cornville, Clarkdale, Camp Verde.... couldn't find Y'all...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back