last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na, I won't rub it in, but yesterday it was about 78 degrees. I was wearing my shorts as I drove my new Cadillac and cruised Pacific Coast Highway down at Huntington Beach...ya know, "Surf City, USA". There is this huge body of water when you look due west, and it is called the Pacific Ocean. There were several ladies wearing scantly clad G strings, barely covering their areolas, and the bottoms the width of the typical Tennessee dental floss.

Na, I won't rub it in, but yesterday it was about 78 degrees. I was wearing my shorts as I drove my new Cadillac and cruised Pacific Coast Highway down at Huntington Beach...ya know, "Surf City, USA". There is this huge body of water when you look due west, and it is called the Pacific Ocean. There were several ladies wearing scantly clad G strings, barely covering their areolas, and the bottoms the width of the typical Tennessee dental floss.

It sure is nice to get up most any day of the year drop the top on a Porsche or the SHELBY and take a nice drive thru the National park lands, canyons, or over the mountains, or even thru the high desert to Breakfast !!!!
...or... Get up early and sit out on the Lanai with fresh coffee and watch the sunrise agaisnt the spiraling Red Rocks of Sedona and area...

And do it all in a tee-shirt and shorts, I have not had jeans or any long pants on for over three years!!!!

Do you really believe I need ANY sympathy? LoL.........

Its a beautiful cloudy, cold, windy day here in the mid south. Already a balmy 35*. Can't rub that crap you call nice in our faces....BA

Latest posts

Back