last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At my daughters dance competition. If you have ever seen the previews for that movie dance mom, its kinda like that. I cant wait to leave. People are crazy.

At my daughters dance competition. If you have ever seen the previews for that movie dance mom, its kinda like that. I cant wait to leave. People are crazy.
Went through that when my granddaughter qualified for the Gymnastic Nationals, them people be nuts. She quit after the nationals.

I have boys so we had baseball, soccer, golf, track, and basketball. Those people can be crazy too 🙄

I have an appt Monday, I will ask him about it. ER Dr. said I need to see a podiatrist.
Some doctors dont like to prescribe it because its a class 5 controlled substance, if you look up why its because it makes you feel better and could give you a sense of euphoria. Thats because it works. If you take people pain away they are happier.

Some doctors dont like to prescribe it because its a class 5 controlled substance, if you look up why its because it makes you feel better and could give you a sense of euphoria. Thats because it works. If you take people pain away they are happier.
How bad is the constipation?

How bad is the constipation?
It doesn't work like a pain pill does. It will take a day or two to kick in and a few weeks to fully work. The first two times i took it i felt slightly drunk then that went away and i hear thats common. I take it for my foot but it has fully taken away all my sciatica pain.

Off to the dance competition, tgen im gonna go work on the CJ a little. Need to finish up the axle trusses and hang them on the chassis

Latest posts

Back