last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning.

I'll always remember.

1701961931003.jpeg

Went to bubba gumps for dinner, man that was horrible.

I let the valet attendant take our srt durango around the block in trade for a nice bottle of wine.

Went to bubba gumps for dinner, man that was horrible.
There was a Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg but we opted to drive into Pigeon Forge for dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville instead.... glad we did!

There was a Bubba Gumps in Gatlinburg but we opted to drive into Pigeon Forge for dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville instead.... glad we did!
I had to give back my bloody mary, the seafood feast was more like a fish and chips basket. Had so much salt it was hard to muscle down. Wife decided she wants to stay another night so we will be here until Saturday morning. I talked to the guys that work here and they gave us some better options for food tomorrow.

I had to give back my bloody mary, the seafood feast was more like a fish and chips basket. Had so much salt it was hard to muscle down. Wife decided she wants to stay another night so we will be here until Saturday morning. I talked to the guys that work here and they gave us some better options for food tomorrow.
Capt D's Fish and Chips ?

Latest posts

Back