last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. That dumb holster I purchased from Bianchi Leather 31 days ago finally was shipped and I should get it in another week or so. I could have driven 6 miles to my gun shop and purchased it for half the price and been home in 30 minutes. Lesson learned.

Good morning. That dumb holster I purchased from Bianchi Leather 31 days ago finally was shipped and I should get it in another week or so. I could have driven 6 miles to my gun shop and purchased it for half the price and been home in 30 minutes. Lesson learned.
You have bad luck with holsters

Well, are you gambling this morning?
Nope, took the kids to the arcade. Of course those are kid gambling. Buy a credit card they can use to win tokens for toys.

Years ago I won so much at a carnival game that they shut it down. It was similar to cornhole, throw a beanbag in a hole. I was working in a lube shop and all the oil came in quarts. I got to where I could toss an empty oil can without looking into a trash can. So tossing those bean bags was easy.
I would just hand the stuffed animals to kids walking past.

We made it to monterey. Now to go spend a bunch on dinner.

Went to the cheap place to eat. 320 bucks for dinner. Two adults and three kids.

This has been the most expensive trip. This is my second time at a high end hotel. Bunch of fake douche bags running around.

I hear you on that, I use to stay at a high end hotel in New Jersey when I went to the drag races at the old English town dragway.

Go to the butterfly sanctuary. It's just south of you and the kids will love it. Also, go stand next to the plaque where John Denver crashed his plane and died. The Monterey Fish House, downtown has great BBQ'ed oysters.

Latest posts

Back