last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. Gotta go out and pick up 2 guns, a treadmill, a multi-bit screwdriver for my range bag, and a few boxes of batteries.
Why do you keep a treadmill in your range bag?

Got the treadmill. 297 pounds. I thought I'd just pull it out of the truck and toss it into the room. Holy shit, I darn near busted a nut! I opened the box and carried it (all 45 pieces?) into the room to set up later. Also bought a red dot sight adjusting tool, which will help at the range. Now headed to the gun shop.

Oh yeah, I forgot it's Black Friday.
I don't participate in the madness 😁

Good morning everyone 🌞

Got the treadmill. 297 pounds. I thought I'd just pull it out of the truck and toss it into the room. Holy shit, I darn near busted a nut! I opened the box and carried it (all 45 pieces?) into the room to set up later. Also bought a red dot sight adjusting tool, which will help at the range. Now headed to the gun shop.
I moved my wifes treadmill/clothes rack from the basement to our bedroom last weekend. That was more of a workout than anyone has gotten on that treadmill.

Ive got a truck and a street sweeper at the auction, im bidding them up myself. Wonder if ill get in trouble.

Latest posts

Back