last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of dentists, I went last week for a root canal. Put me on lite antibiotics, didn't work, increased dose, jaw began swelling. Went back and says "let's just pull both teeth. Shithead charges $3500 a piece for implants but aren't half as nice as boobie implants! He threw in the towel and asked me to go to endodontist for a second opinion. I took a Z Pack. Swelling is gone. Should I save $1000 and cancel the second opinion?

Speaking of dentists, I went last week for a root canal. Put me on lite antibiotics, didn't work, increased dose, jaw began swelling. Went back and says "let's just pull both teeth. Shithead charges $3500 a piece for implants but aren't half as nice as boobie implants! He threw in the towel and asked me to go to endodontist for a second opinion. I took a Z Pack. Swelling is gone. Should I save $1000 and cancel the second opinion?
Definitely a second opinion. I have an implant i didnt need from a greedy California dentist

Latest posts

Back