last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always tell people, you dont have to like your family. You dont have to associate, unfortunately you have to work together when someone dies. We are at the point now that after this we really dont have to do anything together any more. Im sure ill get a call in a few years when my sister is broke. Although if she plays her cards right she wont have to worry about things the rest of her life and with the pills she pops that probably wont be long.
It has been 6 years since my MIL died. Estate is still not settled. My wife told her sisters to just take it all and they are still not happy.

It has been 6 years since my MIL died. Estate is still not settled. My wife told her sisters to just take it all and they are still not happy.
What are tgey fighting over?

Leaving California, i personally have no more obligations here. Wife has a few but i dont have to make decisions on those so all is good. Will be in nevada in 30 minutes, will be home tomorrow afternoon. Cant wait.

What are tgey fighting over?
They want my wife's sewing machine that she had loaned to her mother. And her parent's guns that they had given us a couple years before she died. They both have felonies so they can't own the guns anyway. Her parents supported her sisters all their life.

They want my wife's sewing machine that she had loaned to her mother. And her parent's guns that they had given us a couple years before she died. They both have felonies so they can't own the guns anyway. Her parents supported her sisters all their life.
Sounds familiar

Lost a wheel bearing and hub on the trailer an hour into nevada. I had a spare but it wasnt for the axle with brakes so i had to take all that off to make it work. Im glad i brinv power tools with me

Good morning from winnemucca nevada.
Umm, dontcha mean "One Moccasin" town?

The town was named for the 19th-century Chief Winnemucca of the local Northern Paiute tribe, who traditionally lived in this area. Winnemucca, loosely translated, means "one moccasin." The chief's daughter, Sarah Winnemucca, was an advocate for education and fair treatment of the Paiute and Shoshone tribes in the area.

Latest posts

Back