last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grandpas hpuse is finally empty and clean. Going to leave in the morning. Been a long week. Luckily my sister had previous plans and couldn't change them to help do my brother and I had to do it all.

Who got the coin collection?
We split it. My sister pilfered the house before we came down so who knows what she took. Every other sentence was "grandpa had me go through things and take what i want before he died" really i dont care, just more annoyed that its me and my wife here cleaning and getting the place ready to sell. Sister always has plans and can only be here for going through things but not cleanup. Brother took off earlier today because his wife wants him to do some stuff. Leaves us here to finish. We are down to one bathroom and the kitchen to scrub.

That's terrible Chris

Not as bad as what my brother did.

I bought the house for my Mother, ( It was small and not much but it was clean and in a safe area in Indep Mo. ) he shortly moved in after. talked her into putting the house in HIS name.
Contacted me 4 days after she passed, Emptied the house, moved into his Girl friends and put the house up for sale, Cheap, it sold in two days !!!
I got there one day before the funeral, and found all this out, wish they had dug two holes. he died about 3 or 4 years later or so... No I did not go.

Never met the cunt GF, don't even know her name, she got it all.

Last edited:
Not as bad as what my brother did.

I bought the house for my Mother, ( It was small and not much but it was clean and in a safe area in Indep Mo. ) he shortly moved in after. talked her into putting the house in HIS name.
Contacted me 4 days after she passed, Emptied the house, moved into his Girl friends and put the house up for sale, Cheap, it sold in two days !!!
I got there one day before the funeral, and found all this out, wish they had dug two holes. he died about 3 or 4 years later or so... No I did not go.

Never met the cunt GF, don't even know her name, she got it all.
Im suprised my sister didnt try that, although she probably did try.

He was a gem.
He married a woman that was a VP at the FFA... $$$
Had two boys, he 'worked' at Rival Mfg. making can openers. Got fired for being drunk, an alcoholic... She then divorced his ass. Later went to work for UPS as a dispatcher, got fired from there for being a drunk. Couldn't get a job anywhere, so began serving papers for a HS friend. Moved in on our Mother after about a year of living in his car... A Honda Element ?, I think that was what is was.
And in between all this had three more kids... not going to say with who, too damn unbelievable!

I heard the GF had him cremated and no idea what happened with that. BTW, they met in a bar and knew each other less than a year. POS

Yeah.... family is great !!!!!

….and some wonder why I stayed in VN for 3 years when I only Had to be there one!

Last edited:
He was a gem.
He married a woman that was a VP at the FFA... $$$
Had two boys, he 'worked' at Rival Mfg. making can openers. Got fired for being drunk, an alcoholic... She then divorced his ass. Later went to work for UPS as a dispatcher, got fired from there for being a drunk. Couldn't get a job anywhere, so began serving papers for a HS friend. Moved in on our Mother after about a year of living in his car... A Honda Element ?, I think that was what is was.
And in between all this had three more kids... not going to say with who, too damn unbelievable!

I heard the GF had him cremated and no idea what happened with that. BTW, they met in a bar and knew each other less than a year. POS

Yeah.... family is great !!!!!

….and some wonder why I stayed in VN for 3 years when I only Had to be there one!
I always tell people, you dont have to like your family. You dont have to associate, unfortunately you have to work together when someone dies. We are at the point now that after this we really dont have to do anything together any more. Im sure ill get a call in a few years when my sister is broke. Although if she plays her cards right she wont have to worry about things the rest of her life and with the pills she pops that probably wont be long.

Latest posts

Back