last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son just arrived in Vegas an hour ago. Say hi to him. He looks just like me, just 41 years younger, and 60 pounds lighter. He'll be packing a few guns. You won't miss him.
But does he waddle and limp like you? Does he have the standard issue cop mustache?

Why yes, yes he does. They are at the Delano Hotel, next to Mandalay.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203_173720_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203_173720_Messages.jpg
    949.7 KB · Views: 0
Why yes, yes he does. They are at the Delano Hotel, next to Mandalay.
We are at the Mandaley. First time in 20 years ive stayed on the strip. If we drink a bottle of water its 24 bucks, if we drink a can soda its 11 bucks. 50 dollar fee if we put any of our items in the fridge. Probably the last time i stay on the strip, not to mention the 30 bucks a night to park.

Im either getting old or just hate people because this does not look appealing to me at all.
20230529_172449.jpg

I agree too. I'm much more into nature and a lot less people. I have no desire to go to Vegas or Disney or a huge cruise ship or anything like that.

I dont know why people do it. I spent 800 bucks gambling for an hour, went to the cheap restaurant that cost 200 bucks for me my wife and three kids and i didnt rven have a drink. This is just not affordable.

Told my employees to check in with me every evening for work the next day. First day and no one checked in. They are gonna be sad when i dont answer the phone at 5am

Latest posts

Back