last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, bite location has no marks or swelling this morning, arm still hurts and i have an odd tingly feeling on my entire right side of my body, worse in my arm and shoulder and a nasty headache.

Morning, bite location has no marks or swelling this morning, arm still hurts and i have an odd tingly feeling on my entire right side of my body, worse in my arm and shoulder and a nasty headache.

Was the injection they gave you black widow antivenin?

Maybe it was a radioactive spider and you will become Spiderman.

Arm still hurts into my chest, tingly feeling in right leg having shortness in breath. I hate spiders.

How I am wasting my day. Not done, but getting there.

hillbilly.jpg

Arm still hurts into my chest, tingly feeling in right leg having shortness in breath. I hate spiders.
I hope you get over this fast.
I hate hate HATE spiders and scorpions.

I hope you get over this fast.
I hate hate HATE spiders and scorpions.
I have a new fear. Ive never been afraid of critters. Especially spiders. Scorpions we had in California, id rather not pick them up.

Latest posts

Back