last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone!

Does anyone remember Alex (Rip) the Canadian who's screen name was Ripon Red TJ from the original Secret Room? I just found out he passed away on December 24th. He was a funny and super generous guy.

Im glad im breaing my trip up. Going to jackpot NV tonight which is only 3 hours away then vegas tomorrow then thursday morning arrival in los Angeles

Good morning everyone!

Does anyone remember Alex (Rip) the Canadian who's screen name was Ripon Red TJ from the original Secret Room? I just found out he passed away on December 24th. He was a funny and super generous guy.
He was a good guy

Good morning everyone!

I remember him from City Profile. Nice guy. Morning.

Good morning everyone!

Wow, I talked to him frequently. He was a good, girl grabbing drinker, right?

Morning all. Back to shopping for another Lexus. I've been texting with a dealer salesman for an hour, and he has that "take it or leave it" attitude. They just don't give a shit that I could be there in 1/2 hour and drive one home. Just doesn't care at all.

Suppose to get another 4" of rain today. My city right now is at 33" of rain for the season. Lakes are filling up, water restrictions gone, but still paying through the nose for water.

Morning all. Back to shopping for another Lexus. I've been texting with a dealer salesman for an hour, and he has that "take it or leave it" attitude. They just don't give a shit that I could be there in 1/2 hour and drive one home. Just doesn't care at all.

Suppose to get another 4" of rain today. My city right now is at 33" of rain for the season. Lakes are filling up, water restrictions gone, but still paying through the nose for water.

Sounds like you should be looking for a boat!

Latest posts

Back