last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was talking to my daughters and they were telling me the names of the kids in their dance class. Where do people come up with these names, i cant even pronounce them.

Booked a Viking Cruise for next June for 14 days. Depart Barcelona Spain, go to Marseilles, France, Monaco, 4 stops in Italy, 3 stops in Croatia, and end up in Venice Italy.

Ya can't take it with ya.

Booked a Viking Cruise for next June for 14 days. Depart Barcelona Spain, go to Marseilles, France, Monaco, 4 stops in Italy, 3 stops in Croatia, and end up in Venice Italy.

Ya can't take it with ya.
Probably cost more than my room addition.

California Governor Newscum enacted a new law last night which affects all of us.
AB587 required all social media companies to post their rules about moderating content, despite concerns that it might violate First Amendment Freedom of Speech concerns. It makes social media companies held accountable to moderate hate speech, harassment and more. Social Media companies also must post their terms of service online, and report back to the state twice a year on how they are enforcing the rules.

Boy, I may as well quit being a moderator now with you rowdy curmudgeons.

California Governor Newscum enacted a new law last night which affects all of us.
AB587 required all social media companies to post their rules about moderating content, despite concerns that it might violate First Amendment Freedom of Speech concerns. It makes social media companies held accountable to moderate hate speech, harassment and more. Social Media companies also must post their terms of service online, and report back to the state twice a year on how they are enforcing the rules.

this is unsocial media

Well Mr. Kommifornia, Moderate this: FUCK BIDEN IN HIS ASS WITH BIG CACTUS, AND KAMELTOE CAN JUST BUMBLE/MUMBLE HER WAY TO HELL. INFACT, ALL DEMS CAN JUST EAT SHIT AND DIE.

This isn't Keith's anymore?

Did he sell it to pay for his on going collection of those little hangers that socks come on?

Latest posts

Back