last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they only shot the idiot in the leg and will survive. It is nice to know one of the guys I worked with took him out, since they used our swat team. In fact, that's how we found out so soon about the shooting.

No, they only shot the idiot in the leg and will survive. It is nice to know one of the guys I worked with took him out, since they used our swat team. In fact, that's how we found out so soon about the shooting.
Maybe he could have an "accident".

And the taxpayers will support him for the 3 days he spends in jail.

The swat team passed me on the 210 around 330pm yesterday.

In Idaho just about every pursuit ends in an officer involved shooting. Sure makes things easier for us taxpayers

I was wrong. They bought $700,000 ammo.

The IRS is a key part of the government, but not one you usually associate with law enforcement and guns. Only the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS can carry guns, but the IRS has been buying more guns and ammunition in recent years, snapping up nearly $700,000 in ammo in early 2022.

I was wrong. They bought $700,000 ammo.

The IRS is a key part of the government, but not one you usually associate with law enforcement and guns. Only the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS can carry guns, but the IRS has been buying more guns and ammunition in recent years, snapping up nearly $700,000 in ammo in early 2022.

Hopefully I'm wrong but it seems like they are planning something.

Latest posts

Back