last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you leaving phone chargers plugged in?

You definitely have a parasitic draw somewhere.
Not my car and doesn't have a phone charger. I told them to make sure they drive it daily or unhook the battery. Actually the parasitic draw test was low unless there is an intermittent draw. That would be hard to find. I even pulled the radio fuse.
And Good Morning.

I hate this heat, in idaho it doesn't get hot til the afternoon, here in California its 8am and im sweating.

Not my car and doesn't have a phone charger. I told them to make sure they drive it daily or unhook the battery. Actually the parasitic draw test was low unless there is an intermittent draw. That would be hard to find. I even pulled the radio fuse.
And Good Morning.

Morning Rusty, there is something drawing it down, some sort of courtsy light,(hood,door trunk), frayed trailer plug.

Morning Rusty, there is something drawing it down, some sort of courtsy light,(hood,door trunk), frayed trailer plug.
No hood light, unhooked trunk light, no trailer plug, checked after dark, no courtesy light. I am lost. Going to pull radio fuse.

Last edited:
Talked to an old (81) installer this morning. He was starting a job of 100 yds carpet and 91 yds vinyl. Works by himself. I am jealous.

Evening, in san diego, just got out of the pool. A nice night. Getting on tge fishing boat tomorrow

Morning all.

The son of one of our retired cops, who is a young cop for the city of Arcadia, CA, was involved in a barricaded suspect and was shot in the face last night. Myself and 10 of our cops, active and retired, rushed to the hospital, and happy to say the bullet fractured his jaw, busted out his teeth, but exited his cheek before causing worse damage. He sure dodged that bullet. He only has 6 months on thhe job there as a cop.

Morning all.

The son of one of our retired cops, who is a young cop for the city of Arcadia, CA, was involved in a barricaded suspect and was shot in the face last night. Myself and 10 of our cops, active and retired, rushed to the hospital, and happy to say the bullet fractured his jaw, busted out his teeth, but exited his cheek before causing worse damage. He sure dodged that bullet. He only has 6 months on thhe job there as a cop.

Morning Mark, very sorry to hear but glad to hear that the Officer will be okay.

Latest posts

Back