last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too sick to work?
No i feel fine. Only felt sick for one day. Was gonna work tomorrow but i dont like my coworkers so i took an extra day. Heading to California Saturday

Morning all. Tried to sleep in. Between a body that hurts all over snd employees that have to call on my day off i give up on resting.

Feels like Florida today, gonna be 92 and monsoons. Im sweating like a whore on nickel night and its 75 out

Same here. Humidity is 68% and 76 outside, but only 1% and 77 inside.

I got my pool tested yesterday and although my phosphates are suppose to be between 1 to 100 PPB, they registered at 2800 PPB. I dumped a full quart of phosphate removal and my pool looks like blue milk. You are told to run the filter for 24-48 hours straight. I don't think so. That would cost me about $500!

The doc replaced my neighbor's cholesterol meds last week because it caused him joint pain. Now, he can't walk, can't drive, and Kaiser told him the next available appointment in the end of September. F Kaiser, and why I won't ever use that medical facility.

Same here. Humidity is 68% and 76 outside, but only 1% and 77 inside.

I got my pool tested yesterday and although my phosphates are suppose to be between 1 to 100 PPB, they registered at 2800 PPB. I dumped a full quart of phosphate removal and my pool looks like blue milk.
You are told to run the filter for 24-48 hours straight. I don't think so. That would cost me about $500!
Then just dive in, swim around a few minutes, get out... and let us see if you turn SMURF !!!!!!!

Got my truck all cleaned up besides the dead chicken smell. Got my trailer cleaned, i think im ready to head south.

Attachments

• 20220805_200923.jpg
    20220805_200923.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220805_200933.jpg
    20220805_200933.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back