last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going over credit card bills today, had an employee tell me his work truck was sucking down fuel. So i checked the card and he somehow burned 36 gallons of fuel going 100 miles this week......or he filled up his personal car.

Foreman is off today and tomorrow and the clusterfuck has already began.

Good morning crew. Why dafuc do you let them steal from you Chris? Park the pig at your house, and make them drive their POV's to your house. Next, they will get drunk in your truck at midnight, and you'll be sued for everything you own.

Hard to prove it was theft, as of today they have a fuel log. Its just one more nail in their coffin. I cant wait for things to crash so i can let them all go.

Hard to prove it was theft, as of today they have a fuel log. Its just one more nail in their coffin. I cant wait for things to crash so i can let them all go.
Don't Wait !

Ask for their fuel logs... and milage. If it isn't right can their asses !!!!!!!

When I was in PT after my shoulder surgery, I had 12 weeks of therapy. After the PT was done, they asked if I wanted ice on my shoulder, and of course it felt good. They would get those thin produce bags, that leaked every time, they would throw a cup of ice in it, and tie it in a knot, and lay it on my shoulder, then set the timer for 20 minutes.. Well, yesterday, I got the bill for these "Ice Treatments". They charged my insurance $137.50 for each ice bag provided to me. Over $2000 for those dumb bags of ice.

Thank God my fridge is smarter than I am.
[ Usage Summary ]

Filter Status

water filter icon

Water​

Good
Your water filter does not need to be replaced at this time.

air filter icon

Fresh Air​

Good
Your air filter does not need to be replaced at this time.

Water Consumption
water icon
196 oz
Thanks for being eco-friendly. That's 12 plastic water bottles that didn't get tossed in the trash.

Door Open Count

fridge icon

Fresh Food​

(Daily Avg.)
Frequent door openings require your unit to run more often and may prevent your unit from maintaining the set temperature. Frost, increased noise, and low ice production may also be experienced.

freezer icon

Freezer​

(Daily Avg.)
Freezer compartment activity in the last month did not impact performance.

[ Performance Summary ]

Fresh Food

Great news! During the past month no issues were detected that would have impacted your refrigerator's ability to cool and keep your food items fresh.

Freezer

Great news! During the past month no issues were detected that would have impacted your freezers's ability to cool and keep your food items fresh.

You Share, We Listen

Brittany Griner got 9 years for smuggling drugs into Russia. She complained about oppressed she is in the US, I hope she serves every day.

Afternoon, drove through a flood of ground up chicken parts this morning, it stinks and is gross

They are already getting ready to trade her for a major Russian arms smuggler in our jail. I agree, let him/her/it rot in jail.
And yet that school teacher who got 14 years for a 1/2 ounce of medical pot is being ignored.

Why does anyone take illegal things to other countries? People are stupid.

Im officially on vacation for the next 11 days. Mark, wanna meet up for lunch Monday? Ill be dropping parts in chino.

Latest posts

Back