last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cottonwood 10 day

Screenshot_20220627-083059.png

During monsoon season here it hits the high around 1:00 or 2:00, and then if the monsoon clouds roll in it cools off to the 70's and 80's for the rest of the day whether it rains or not.

Last edited:
So any of you guys see the home market crash where you are? Oir builder is laying off the home building superintendents this week.

I bet it's hot.
You loose, now how much was that bet …$321.52
Not that bad, do you forget we don't live down south near Phx. Near to 4k ft elevation and at the base of Mingus Mnt.

she posted the temps... It doesn't reach the 'High' until mid afternoon then only for an hour or two then begins to cool of toward the evening...

Last edited:
So any of you guys see the home market crash where you are? Oir builder is laying off the home building superintendents this week.

Not so much around here. There isn't any big home developments around, we are a bit surrounded by parklands and most everything that could be built on was years ago. Just a few pieces of property scattered about come up for sale and they are typically grabbed up pretty quick. There were some existing that were going for crazy kind of money that are starting to come down some like from 2,600,000 to around 2,550,000. Mostly those types but the lower prices around 5-600,000 aren't going down too much at all. Here it is still a matter of supply and demand, not much supply and quite a lot of demand.

Very little building here. Some realty company just bought most of the section 8 housing and plans to do away with that and double the rent. Unless they have deep pockets they will be bankrupt in a year. Most of the retired people own (40-50% are retired) Most of these apts. were single mothers on welfare. My daughter works as a home health care nurse and works 60+ hours a week to make it. When I did work for the low income apts., they always had a waiting list of 300-400. Economy is worse now. Our house has tripled in value in the 5 years since we bought it.

Latest posts

Back