last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was feeling better. Went down and brought my dump trailer from my hay barn to maybe clean out the garage a bit and that took it all out of me. Back to the couch

Don't push it. You still gotta get the anesthesia out of your system. I have a friend who suffered early onset dimentia pushing hard after a routine surgery. He is my age and it is like talking to an apple now. He's not there at all.

Wife wants to clean and organize the garage, I told her I'll sit in a chair and point and she can do all the work. She said ok.

I just ordered a new LG fridge. Suppose to be delivered next week. Im at a quandary whether to purchase an extended warranty cuz the way everything is built these days.
LG and Samsung make the worst appliances on the market. Buy the warranty

Morning all, I got 5 pounds of hard bloody buggers in my nose. What should i do with them

I thought I was feeling better. Went down and brought my dump trailer from my hay barn to maybe clean out the garage a bit and that took it all out of me. Back to the couch

I have spent the last 5 days cleaning and re-organizing my Garage. Yes it took five days to get everything put away and EVERYTHING cleaned !!!
I still have a little to do but I will finish it today.

Oh, by the way, I had no offer of help. In fact IIRC... she only came back there twice to 'see' what I was doing.
She was busy planting a 1" trunk, about 5' tall stick of a Redbud tree and watering her garden and other plants around the property. She even dug the 'entire' hole by herself, took about four days.

Morning all, I got 5 pounds of hard bloody buggers in my nose. What should i do with them

PICS, or it didn't happen !!!!!!!

or soak it in some dough balls and go Catfishing !

I have always liked this...
...For the coming weekend...

Carry on, my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry no more
Once I rose above the noise and confusion Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high
Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man I hear the voices when I'm dreaming I can hear them say Carry on, my wayward son There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, well It surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean I set a course for winds of fortune But I hear the voices say Carry on my wayward son There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more, no Carry on, you will always remember Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you
Carry on, my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry, don't you cry no more.

Latest posts

Back