last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nose surgery? I thought you were gunna have shoulder surgery? I'll give you 3 days tops. Good luck.
I need shoulder surgery, like really need it but don't have time for the recovery until the country implodes this year. Nose has been jacked up for years, hard to breath and constant infections. It's a 7 day recovery before I can go back to work but is supposed to suck for a month or so. Guess I'll find out.

...…....so if you don't hear from me for a day or two don't immediately assume I died to. Wait a few days first.

What !
We need to wait, "...a day or two..." or ",,,a few days first...", to assume you are dead !

maybe just maybe... with the asshole in Korea, and onedumfuk talking of setting off a 'test' nuke, some thing could go wrong (or right) and there could be a accident and it would fry the POS !

Last edited:
I need shoulder surgery, like really need it but don't have time for the recovery until the country implodes this year. Nose has been jacked up for years, hard to breath and constant infections. It's a 7 day recovery before I can go back to work but is supposed to suck for a month or so. Guess I'll find out.

Sorry to hear of the ailments.

Sure does suck, with the bum shoulder you can't pick your nose, and now with a 'out of service' nose, it won't matter !

edit: ya need to get that shoulder fixed (and nose) so you can get back to digging and pay them taxes, I needs the $$$$, OR, you could just send the $$ directly to me and avoid the govt middle man ?

Last edited:
I damn sure hope that after Nov Mid Terms we can get to a "good morning" condition !

Something has got to change, the fucking demons need to be stopped and brandon needs to be Neutered as a 'leader' (which he is NOT) !!!!!

Sorry to hear of the ailments.

Sure does suck, with the bum shoulder you can't pick your nose, and now with a 'out of service' nose, it won't matter !

edit: ya need to get that shoulder fixed (and nose) so you can get back to digging and pay them taxes, I needs the $$$$, OR, you could just send the $$ directly to me and avoid the govt middle man ?
It would be cheaper to just pay you directly.

Latest posts

Back