last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So any of you guys notice the economy is in a downward spiral? Read yesterday the fuel should hit 10 bucks a gallon this summer, interest rates are going up, inflation is through the roof. House sales are dropping like a brick. I bet by fall I don't have a job in the development I work in.

So any of you guys notice the economy is in a downward spiral? Read yesterday the fuel should hit 10 bucks a gallon this summer, interest rates are going up, inflation is through the roof. House sales are dropping like a brick. I bet by fall I don't have a job in the development I work in.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the democrats plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the democrats plan.
I dont know if it's a plan or if tgey are just that out of touch with reality but either way they are not helping the situation

Mornin'

Folks. Please send me a private conversation of your spouse's phone, email, or a close relatives info. I won't use it unless we have a similar situation happen here.
I don't have any of those !

So any of you guys notice the economy is in a downward spiral?

Read yesterday the fuel should hit 10 bucks a gallon this summer, interest rates are going up, inflation is through the roof.

House sales are dropping like a brick. I bet by fall I don't have a job in the development I work in.

…"downward spiral"....
Hell, it is a straight away free fall !!!!

…"10 bucks a gallon"... …"interest rates...through the roof"...
xiden and the lefty retards want this so everyone buys an 'electric car'... and they will loan everyone the money with the HIGH Interest Rates !!!!!

…"House sales dropping"...
they don't want any 'houses' for sale, they want everyone to be living in Government Housing !!!!

Bastard Mother Fuckers....

Daughter and grandson showed up this evening and loaded my trailer with brush for me. 11 year old grandson was picking up 50 lb logs and tossing them onto the trailer. Never knew he was that strong.

If it fits it ships
20220518_202846.jpg

Latest posts

Back