last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going insane over this truck thing. My foreman needs a new truck. At minimum I'm looking at 55k for a decent used one ton truck. He has to be able to haul the small equipment so it needs to be able to tow 16k which limits me on trucks. I dont want to spend 80k on a new truck for me. My options come down spend 60k on a truck for him and I keep driving my dually or buy myself a new truck for 80k and give him my dually. I can't afford two trucks especially since I just bought my wife a new car last month. I'm leaning towards a new truck for me and he gets my old truck, at least if I'm spending tge money I'll get something out of it. I miss pre covid truck prices. That 84k truck was 51k when covid hit.

In other news I gotta poop and the sitter is 29 degrees.

Give him your truck, you buy a new one. Then you know what ya got. Buy used and you're buying somebody else's p junk. Speaking from experience.

Evening, changing our company policy, now my guys have clock in with an app, the app is linked to my billing software and it tells me where they are when they clock in and out and they can not edit their own time. I've had a problem with two guys that are consistently late by 5-15 minutes and one guy that never writes down his time and guesses. Hopefully this fixes these problems.

Latest posts

Back