last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening all. Had a busy day. Had four different meetings, closed on a property I sold, looked at another property I may pick up to develop and flip. Worked on my excavator that an employee broke, went to my shop and worked on an oil leak on my f450 then came home to my shop here and welded up a part for the excavator, ate dinner Had a drink for the first time in a couple weeks and watched a movie with the kids. Now I'm gonna go to bed. Have to work tomorrow on a job to hopefully save a building from falling in a hole.

Morning, headed to work. I hate working weekends

Here is a cooking tip

cookout.jpg

SHELBY FOR SALE

Anyone wanna buy a slightly used Shelby? It's kind of dirty from driving thru Scout's garden. It has a few scratches on the front end from driving through a closed garage door, a few scratches on the sides from driving through the barbed wire fence, but there are only 3 bullet holes in the rear end, nowhere close to the drivers head, because the previous owner had to find his pants, gun and glasses before taking a few poorly placed shots at me from a quarter mile away. The gas tank is also empty because that hog got horrible gas mileage, but it sure had some pick up and go. There are just a few blood drops on the floorboard on the driver's side, but don't worry, it was just my blood from a few dog bites when I acquired the car.

SHELBY FOR SALE

Anyone wanna buy a slightly used Shelby? It's kind of dirty from driving thru Scout's garden. It has a few scratches on the front end from driving through a closed garage door, a few scratches on the sides from driving through the barbed wire fence, but there are only 3 bullet holes in the rear end, nowhere close to the drivers head, because the previous owner had to find his pants, gun and glasses before taking a few poorly placed shots at me from a quarter mile away. The gas tank is also empty because that hog got horrible gas mileage, but it sure had some pick up and go. There are just a few blood drops on the floorboard on the driver's side, but don't worry, it was just my blood from a few dog bites when I acquired the car.
Does this come with a protection policy, to protect the buyer from the previous owner?

Just hope the roads clear up by morning. Tomorrow I have to make a 60 mile round trip to take a saliva sample (from my wife) to the hospital to be tested for covid, so she can have surgery Wed. Right now the state says the road is ice covered.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back